Buy The Sea was delighted to host our 15th anniversary party on November 20th. Connecting with our cruise and resort partners and recognizing our joint partnership was extraordinarily meaningful. My personal favorite moment was capturing a photo with my former colleagues from Celebrity Cruises. It was great to reminisce about our early days in the industry and to see how far each of us has come. Here’s to another 15 years! We thank our clients and our partners for their continued support.
SHARING INCENTIVE TRAVEL NEWS
- Jan 25, 2018 The elephant in the room? Think again.
- Jan 23, 2018 Royal Caribbean Announces Partners Of The Year For 2017
- Jan 12, 2018 Cruise on the Mekong River to Vietnam and Cambodia
- Dec 1, 2017 Our 15th Anniversary
- Nov 8, 2017 Ready for a "ship-tease"? Check out the new Virgin Voyages lady ships!
- Aug 16, 2017 Bliss On The High Seas
- Aug 9, 2017 My Visit To UNICO, Riviera Maya
- Jun 26, 2017 Cruising In True Ritz Carlton Fashion!
- Apr 25, 2017 What IS A Cruise Broker And Why Do I Need One?
- Apr 18, 2017 Check Out Seabourn’s New Gorgeous 600-Passenger Encore!
- Apr 13, 2017 Unlike Anything You Have EVER Experienced On The Water!
- Mar 16, 2017 I'm On The Edge With you!
- Feb 13, 2017 Celebrity Silhouette Review
- Feb 7, 2017 Paradisus Palma Real Review
- Oct 11, 2016 First Ever Celebrity Advisory Board
- Aug 8, 2016 Big News From Celebrity Cruises!
- Aug 7, 2016 Our Hearts Go Out To The Victims Of Terror Both Domestically And Abroad
- Jul 29, 2016 Mug Or Cup? Such A Dilemma! Day 1
- Jul 28, 2016 Oh The Food!
- Jul 27, 2016 The Suite Life!
- Jul 26, 2016 Seriously Who Writes About Lighting?
- Jul 25, 2016 What's Really Cooking Aboard The Regent Seven Seas Explorer?
- Jul 4, 2016 What's New In Los Cabos? Everything!