Elated to visit the new Virgin Voyages offices today and to visit with Clem Galindo (master of all things charter and incentive), Amanda Levene (the bright light of every room she enters) and Stacy Shaw (the true goddess of Virgin Voyages who is not pictured because she was busy creating mind-blowing new cruise industry concepts when this photo was taken.) Caryn Rosenthal and I were there trying to figure out how we can get one of our clients to be the first one to charter Virgin's amazing new ship!
SHARING INCENTIVE TRAVEL NEWS
- Aug 3, 2018 Change Your Perception
- May 1, 2018 Elated to visit the new Virgin Voyages offices
- Mar 26, 2018 RCCL Symphony of the Seas is Arriving Next Week
- Jan 25, 2018 The elephant in the room? Think again.
- Jan 23, 2018 Royal Caribbean Announces Partners Of The Year For 2017
- Jan 12, 2018 Cruise on the Mekong River to Vietnam and Cambodia
- Dec 1, 2017 Our 15th Anniversary
- Nov 8, 2017 Ready for a "ship-tease"? Check out the new Virgin Voyages lady ships!
- Aug 16, 2017 Bliss On The High Seas
- Aug 9, 2017 My Visit To UNICO, Riviera Maya
- Jun 26, 2017 Cruising In True Ritz Carlton Fashion!
- Apr 25, 2017 What IS A Cruise Broker And Why Do I Need One?
- Apr 18, 2017 Check Out Seabourn’s New Gorgeous 600-Passenger Encore!
- Apr 13, 2017 Unlike Anything You Have EVER Experienced On The Water!
- Mar 16, 2017 I'm On The Edge With you!
- Feb 13, 2017 Celebrity Silhouette Review
- Feb 7, 2017 Paradisus Palma Real Review
- Oct 11, 2016 First Ever Celebrity Advisory Board
- Aug 8, 2016 Big News From Celebrity Cruises!
- Aug 7, 2016 Our Hearts Go Out To The Victims Of Terror Both Domestically And Abroad
- Jul 29, 2016 Mug Or Cup? Such A Dilemma! Day 1
- Jul 28, 2016 Oh The Food!
- Jul 27, 2016 The Suite Life!
- Jul 26, 2016 Seriously Who Writes About Lighting?
- Jul 25, 2016 What's Really Cooking Aboard The Regent Seven Seas Explorer?
- Jul 4, 2016 What's New In Los Cabos? Everything!