Since everything is included - you can eliminate the need for a DMC. The cruise line handles it all for you: transfers, tours, meals, events. Simple!Read More
SHARING INCENTIVE TRAVEL NEWS
Once upon a time (1989) there was a cruise line called Renaissance. (I actually worked there in 1992). They built eight R-class ships with a capacity of 684 passengers each. Sadly, the company went defunct after a dismal 2001.Read More
- Aug 3, 2018 Change Your Perception
- May 1, 2018 Elated to visit the new Virgin Voyages offices
- Mar 26, 2018 RCCL Symphony of the Seas is Arriving Next Week
- Jan 25, 2018 The elephant in the room? Think again.
- Jan 23, 2018 Royal Caribbean Announces Partners Of The Year For 2017
- Jan 12, 2018 Cruise on the Mekong River to Vietnam and Cambodia
- Dec 1, 2017 Our 15th Anniversary
- Nov 8, 2017 Ready for a "ship-tease"? Check out the new Virgin Voyages lady ships!
- Aug 16, 2017 Bliss On The High Seas
- Aug 9, 2017 My Visit To UNICO, Riviera Maya
- Jun 26, 2017 Cruising In True Ritz Carlton Fashion!
- Apr 25, 2017 What IS A Cruise Broker And Why Do I Need One?
- Apr 18, 2017 Check Out Seabourn’s New Gorgeous 600-Passenger Encore!
- Apr 13, 2017 Unlike Anything You Have EVER Experienced On The Water!
- Mar 16, 2017 I'm On The Edge With you! - Celebrity Cruises
- Feb 13, 2017 Celebrity Silhouette Review
- Feb 7, 2017 Paradisus Palma Real Review
- Oct 11, 2016 First Ever Celebrity Advisory Board
- Aug 8, 2016 Big News From Celebrity Cruises!
- Aug 7, 2016 Our Hearts Go Out To The Victims Of Terror Both Domestically And Abroad
- Jul 29, 2016 Mug Or Cup? Such A Dilemma! Day 1 - Regent Seven Seas Explorer
- Jul 28, 2016 Oh The Food!
- Jul 27, 2016 The Suite Life!
- Jul 26, 2016 Seriously Who Writes About Lighting?
- Jul 25, 2016 What's Really Cooking Aboard The Regent Seven Seas Explorer?
- Jul 4, 2016 What's New In Los Cabos? Everything!